Protecting Our Customers and Our Employees regarding COVID-19 from Dan, Derek and Debbie Grieco, The Owners of Aqueduct Services
Dear Friends and Family,
Aqueduct Services is built on a foundation of caring about our community, our clients, our vender, our team and our company. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, that foundation of caring means we are committed to taking every precaution possible to help keep everyone healthy and safe. With this in mind, we have implemented several procedures based on CDC recommendations to reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as: Our employees who are able to work from home, will do so. Our weekly meetings and gatherings will be suspended and handled by phone or online. We will gladly work with our customers if they have a request for any unique needs. We are here to help in any way that we can. We know that plumbing, drains or HVAC problems will occur even during illnesses and health concerns. Many of you have schedule service or repair appointments, and many more will have unforeseen home service needs during the upcoming days and weeks.
WHAT WE ARE DOING IN THE FIELD
- Limiting physical contact with others - including handshaking with clients and team members.
- Sanitizing our hands and the workspace before and after every job.
- Wearing new protective gloves when possible for your protection and our Technicians.
- Covering shoes with new shoe covers when entering the home
- Inquiring about the illness before entering the home to ensure additional precautions like wearing masks and eye protection.
We are always here to help our customers and doing our best to have the lowest health risk possible while doing so. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
Dan, Derek and Debbie Grieco, Owners
Aqueduct Plumbing, Heating and Cooling